- All physicians (haematologists, oncologists….) following and/or treating patients with PNH, may participate in the PNH Registry.
Objectives of the PNH Registry:
- To understand the variability, progression and natural history of the disease
- To increase PNH knowledge in the medical community and patient/potential patient population
- To evaluate treatment modalities that may benefit patients with PNH
- To collect and evaluate safety data in treated patients.
- To foster an international community of medical experts
- To improve medical management of patients with PNH through the real-world data generation
Contribution to the PNH Registry
- The PNH Registry is a resource for you and your staff. Share experiences, add to the growing body of knowledge and help to improve outcomes for patients with PNH.